FANATEC® is announcing a new set of pedals, the ClubSport V3 Inverted, expanding their high-end ClubSport Series product range. Available for order now (shipping immediately) in the FANATEC® webshop – click here!
Realism to the max – that’s the ideology of these inverted pedals. Pivot points, arrangement, distances and overall feeling, just like in a real car!
Inverted clutch and brake
The clutch and brake pivot points are inverted to the upper side of the pedals, attached to a very solid frame, just like you would expect from the Fanatec ClubSport Series. The longer pedal travels and the pedal distances are inspired by real cars in every detail.
Brake pedal equipped with damper (adjustable)
These pedals come equipped with a resistance-adjustable ClubSport Damper Kit, mounted and ready-to-use on the brake pedal. In combination with the toolless adjustment of the brake resistance (as in the V3 pedals) these pedals delivers pure realism right out-of-the-box!
Full metal construcion with cutting-edge features, already demonstrated by the the ClubSport Pedals V3 and it’s predecessors.
Thus the premounted setup delivers a max realistic feeling, the variety of possible arrangements via the pedal extensions and the swappable D-shape pedal plates allows you to fit your racing style and ergonomics.
Vibration Feedback Pedals
The new vibration motor on the gas pedal can be used by games to indicate if you lose grip and should let up on the gas. The second motor on the brake can warn you if you brake too hard and lock the tires or the ABS sets in.
Nothing will make you faster than a set of great pedals! Therefore we are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you the advantage.
90 kg Load Cell (adjustable)
The custom-made load cell is extremely durable and much more precise than the one used in the V2. You can apply realistic, strong pressure and precisely control the brake with muscle tension just like in a real car.
Contactless Hall Sensors with 12 bit resolution
The electronics have been completely revised and the magnetic hall-sensors of the gas and clutch use 4x the resolution of the previous V2 pedals. Each axis can be calibrated in the wheel or in the driver.
- Turning points of brake and clutch on top side like in real cars
- High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- 12bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race
- Vibration motor on throttle pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer (control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Vibration motor on brake pedal to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires (controlled by Fanatec wheels: Compatible to all games. Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Design of the gas pedal allows quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strength are included
- Damper Kit assembled out-of-box at brake, optional damper kit for gas sold separately. The hyraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multi platform compatibility, depending solely on the platform compatibilities of the connected Wheel Base/Racing Wheel
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminum
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strength at throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- Compatible to the colour kits to allow perfect optial customisation (Note: colour kit footrest is shorter than standard V3i footrest!)
- Compatible to any Fanatec Wheel Base or Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. To connect Fanatec Wheels with PS/2 Pedal Socket, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- Compatible to ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit
- Compatible to ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit (Throttle Pedal)
- Dedicated plug for the ClubSport Handbrake
- The pedals are not compatible to the ClubSport USB Adapter. Please use the included USB connector (PC only).
- If you connect it to a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel it will be compatible to all racing games. For that case, please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- It will work with any racing wheel, also of any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc), if the pedals are connected to PC via USB and if the game supports a second controller. E.g. these PC games support a second USB controller:
Live for Speed
…and many others
- This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the direct USB Connection or a ClubSport USB Adapter
These pedals will be available with the following prices
- $499 USD